A new kind of association.
The MDRT Academy was created by MDRT, the industry’s premier association. Why? Because financial advisors want next-level knowledge that will help them reach MDRT qualification. Organizations want to know their advisors are getting the individual support they need, when and how they need it. And both don’t want just any resource — they want the best in the business.
Connected to the best.
We’re here to help advisors reach MDRT. That’s why we offer not only industry-best resources, but also exclusive, insider access to MDRT members who’ve proven the way they operate leads to best-in-class results.
Digital by design.
This profession is always-on and always-moving, so our association needs to operate the same way. Through our website and mobile app, members can access resources, tools and support. Anytime. Anywhere.
Marketing your practice, advising your clients, managing your business, developing yourself: These four areas are key to long-term success in this profession, and they’re the foundational pillars of our association.
Got Q’s? Get A’s.
MDRT is the premier association for financial advisors. The MDRT Academy is the association financial advisors join to reach MDRT qualification.
No! The MDRT Academy is not an app, class or program, it’s a 501(c)(6) individual membership association. We implemented a digital by design approach to ensure we’re able to connect advisors to what they need, when and where they need it. On top of numerous content-based resources, the website and mobile app also house goal-setting and production-tracking features, and a Connect section where Academy members can engage with MDRT members and each other.
- In the U.S. and Canada, Academy members are able to attend local MDRT networking events and join a virtual MDRT Book Club.
- If Academy members reach a specified production level (see next FAQ), they’ll have the opportunity to attend the MDRT Annual Meeting or Global Conference.
- Academy members have exclusive access to the MDRT Mentoring Program.
- The advisor must be a member of the MDRT Academy by March 31 of the meeting year.
- To attend the first meeting, the Academy member must meet a threshold of 50% of eligible commissions paid or 50% of eligible premiums paid (based on the previous year’s production).
- To attend the second meeting, the Academy member must meet a threshold of 75% of eligible commissions paid or 75% of eligible premiums paid (based on the previous year’s production). See the full list of requirements.